August 5, 2013

Waxin' and Milkin'

Just a few little things today...

First, here's a picture of my hand covered in Paraffin wax, a treatment for hurt limbs to improve circulation. It's a weird looking picture, I'm not sure why you'd want to see it, but I snapped the photo and uploaded it and here we are.

This next photo is of a really neat Crayon a friend made for me after visiting the Crayola factory in Penn. It's shocking pink and has my name on it, it made me smile really big. My friend is a daddy-friend, and it made me feel really snuggly and happy to know that out there they were thinking of me. Special little connections like that are all a little girl really needs, validation goes a long way :)


This next photo, which i'll leave you with, I found in a collection of bad album covers. I think it's a good album cover, though I can't imagine what "Sadies Still Got The Rag On" is about. [Edit: bless your heart Youtube] I've never been really attracted to breasts, and if I do find myself fantasizing about breasts, it's always lactation/breastfeeding focused. On the other hand, when it comes to my breasts, I want them caressed, played with, squeezed, clamped, just groped and molested in general. I have to do it on my own most of the time :P


Happy thoughts of smutty black vinyl and cute pink crayons, soft kitty fur and hot wax... I'll be sharing some kinky thoughts soon, panties and cuteness soon, tomorrow maybe... ok? Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm just odd or something, but that wax picture is pretty neat :P

    As for the breast comment, that reminds me of my Dom, guess great minds think alike :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch to see more Recordings of you on you site.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them