August 16, 2013

Hugs and Snugs

Hey there friends! Quick little post today to assure you that A.) I'm well and B.) I'm staying in my nappies. Don't believe me? Well, I've got photographic evidence that proves it. Oh, you demand to see the evidence? In some of the photos I have wet nappies, so it's kinda embarrassing... but if you must :)

Hugs everyone, share on tumblr if you're so inclined... snuggles, I'll stay in my nappies for today if you think it's ok :) Hugs and everything, have a great weekend, more stuff sooooooooooooon!!!




4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back, now I can call off the search team. Hugs, and Huggies.
    DRPen

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wet diapers arnt embarrassing, they make u look super cute XF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe it's always cute to see you all diapered up and wet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the brand of diapee your wearing....... hehe

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them