August 4, 2013

The Fairy of The Laundromat

I was getting my clothes together to do some laundry when something occurred to me.


If I were to be at the laundromat, surrounded by all those washing machines swishing water around, I may feel the need to wet :o I may just tune in with the soft sounds of the crashing water, thinking of how heavy and soaked my clothes must be, I should be wearing some crinkles. So I put on little tiny white ankle socks, laundry clothes and got all crinkly. It seems they're bringing back (keeping?) the Tinkerbell Goodnites, which means I've been wearing up my old ones. I need to read the wikipedia for Disney Fairies, catch up on the plot. I want to know the background of the people on my undies :)

I came home dry but didn't stay that way for long. I hung things up, folded my non-disposable garments, and by that time my nappy was ready for the bin. I like the word nappy, I think I've heard "diaper" enough times, it still sounds lovely, but I want to switch it up for a little while. Nappygirl doesn't sound as cute as Diapergirl, but "I've wet my nappy" sounds really cute. Regardless of Nappys or Crinkles or whatever i'm still going to be snuggled up in one, a rose by any other name. Big hugs everyone, thanks for reading, more stuff sooooooon~~ 

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, that voice message is just too cute :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so goddamn CUTE!

    Is it just me, or are Disney Princesses becoming awfully lesbianistic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think friendship/intimacy etc between two women is lesbianistic, and from what I see, the princesses still swoon at the sight of a dashing prince :) With that said, I do await the first Les/Bi disney princess. I think a lesbian princess is way more likely than a gay prince, but who knows? My bets on a cute retelling of Joan Of Arc w/ lesbian princess Joan, cute talking goose whom she saves from Patte factory, dashing English woman who she falls in love with... hmmm...

      Delete
  3. You're totally cute enough to be a Disney princess!

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them