August 26, 2013

creative sweety

Hey there friends! It's little Riley, up early on this Monday morning! I've got a busy day ahead of me but wanted to stop by my little corner of the internet and leave a couple photos for you :)

I've been learning photoshop to a depth that I hadn't before, and getting more intimate w/ Premiere and After Effects too. I'd like to make better videos and take better photos, do more with the photos I have now. I am considering more mainstream work in computers, after my recent work adventures I've realized computers isn't the only job that's risky on my hands. I'm looking into ergo-mouses and drawing pads. In the meantime, you're going to see my crinkly butt on cam more often... info soon, now onto the pictures :)


As added cuteness, the rest are on StayKinky.com :P Hugs! More stuff soooooon! Oh, and the newest Big Little Podcast is out ~~~ Check it out, all about Pride and the Community!

2 comments:

  1. Very hot... but still cute nonetheless :D Keep up the awesome job Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics are awesome! :)

    Love the ones where you were oozing sweetness. Got me all excited! :P Made me want to lick the icing off the Popsicle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them