October 9, 2012

Fall Footy Fashion!

 Hey there! Today's post is a extra-snuggly one, these pictures are of the new footy sleepers at your neighborhood mega-corporation, Target! Now, as a former employee of Target who was unfairly pushed out of a job, I can't honestly say "hey, go out and buy stuff there", but at the same time I know that my occasional footy sleeper/bottled water purchase won't really change them much. They have gotten better about GLB & T issues, but buying indie/locally is always the best idea. 

Here's the new patterns! Cuddles, more stuff soooooon!



6 comments:

  1. Love the cupcake one the best may have to go to Target:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe reminds me of this one place that was selling stuff like this :3 its all so adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous they are not in any of the store's in Lincoln yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their zipper all seem so cute and cool!
    ass.:VP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Riley Are you Going To another footy fasion show this year ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are awesome bet baby girl likes cupcakes, I'll bet money they don't make them in 6'10" lmao. But for you, get ya some footy's stay warm thru and thru, cuddles and hugs from me to you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them