October 5, 2012

TinkerBell Goodnites Review!

Hey there friends! I've got a biiiiiig post for you today! It's all about the TinkerBell Goodnites and features little Crinklebell showing off her padded pink & purple panties! Enjoy the pics ad videos as we venture into the next generation of StayDiapered.com, coming out of Beta to make some really cool stuff... 

Here's the video on youtube, it's got a touch of licensed music so if you want to watch on mobile click this Vimeo link.



Attached are some favorite pics! Here's an Imgur link!










Thanks again for everything friends! More stuff soooooon!

5 comments:

  1. Love the video but could look at the stills all day!, especially the one lying down with the bottle, cutest wet bottom in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmm i cant see the pic album :(
    it said that is impossible to find the site :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried them but they kept ripping on me till I found out that I can slowly stretch them by putting my arms all the way through and slowly pulling them apart. So they will fit those of us that have slightly wider hips if you are careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious, what size is your waist? I want to try the Disney Princess girls goodnites in S-M but don't want to waste the money if they won't fit me. I have a 28" waist and the L-XL ones do fit. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrreat review, awesome pics keep it going baby girl

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them