August 24, 2012

one more time with feeling

Hey there! Your little princess is here to tell you about something new!


I think this is maybe the 3rd post I've named "one more time with feeling". I've been going through the archives of this site and cleaning things up a bit, redoing tags and making my older posts more accessible. I'd like to be able to revisit some of my favorite topics, self-bondage, stuffers, de-potty training, hypnotism, take some time to focus on the things that I really love about crinkly kink. It's been good to go back, seeing some of the content I  used to post is eye opening to say the least, I don't know very much about grammar or sentence structure but I sure knew less back then. The biggest thing that's grown since then (besides my boobs) are the friendships i've made through this site. 

Friendship is a pretty awesome thing, some of my friends would even say it's *magic*. I'm excited about this new site feature, tentatively called "RileyChat"! Basically, I've created a TinyChat room that crinkly friends can join, discuss, make friends and chat with me! It'll be up indefinitely, and I may just show up unannounced here and there :) It'll be a chance to have a central location for my stories and conversations, I'll be able to say hello easily and hangout with crinkly friends! There's a couple webcam chatrooms (wettingwonderland etc) but this one will be just for *us*. 

Check out the rules on the chat tab and come join the fun! I don't know if this is going to work but lets give it a try! I'll be on and off tonight and will have scheduled times in the future for shows! It's all free so lets have fun!

More stuff soon, staydiapered friends!

7 comments:

  1. i would love to see all your old vids i miss the old youtube channel stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is very cute. You should make a photoshoot with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    oh, you gota One of your shoppings down... :-P
    kisses
    Ass.:vp

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very nice. im excited for the chat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley... whats with the lack of posts its now september and there have been no posts since this one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Riley - you say your boobs have grown - when are you going to share a photo. Haven't seen new naked pictures of you for a long time. Are you going to hookup with Wendy again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Riley!

    This outfit was simply adorable, the only thing I don´t like with it is your kneeshort tights, a pair of white pantyhose had done it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them