September 6, 2012

Shellder

I am a seed. I have a tough exterior, all wrapped in a mushy outside, kinda like a peach, sweet, soft, a little fuzzy. Inside of this seed is ENDLESS creativity, sometimes I feel as though i'm bursting with it. I wish to let the potential inside flow out through the medium of video, film, and I am working towards that. Letting the creativity flow from these brittle hands is a bit less familiar to me... I never thought I'd want to be a writer, I never thought I was *smart* enough to be a writer. I am practicing, I've been writing stories, scripts for little videos, finally back to actually storyboarding projects instead of winging it. I feel inspired, but its a hard nut to crack, an artists worst critic is always the artist themselves.


Sorry for not posting more, i've written a few posts, one about Neil DeGrasse Tyson, one about goodnites, i just haven't published yet :( you'll see more stuff soon, I am well and healthy and being a good girl if only a little scattered. I hope these pics bring a smile to your face and a crinkle to your heart (lol...) and you can look forward to more stuff soooooon <3 nbsp="nbsp">

9 comments:

  1. wonderfull rubber Pants
    i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes the one on the right. Attends Poly Brief Diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look more beautifull as everyday pass bye
    kisses
    Ass.:vp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of Attends Poly Brief diapers. Walgreens has them on sell right now.
    http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/category/productlist.jsp?Nso=1&Erp=96&Ns=Brand&N=361339+2000010201&Eon=361339

    Gotten a few cases last time they were on sell.
    Attends Poly Briefs Medium
    Attends Waistband Style Briefs Medium
    Glad I only use them for the Diaper Loving part. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. I cannot express this enough. I have followed your blog for some time and you are just the cutest thing.

    Please keep posting and please always stay being yourself.

    I LOVED these pics.

    ~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you fit in to pull ups or pampers cruisers? because if you can i would LOVE to see you wearing those!!!!! please think about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck your looking very cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics, especially the pink plastic panties.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them