July 3, 2012

This just in!

 I was taking a peek at the diaper aisle today and saw these! The Tinkerbell goodnites are finally out!


They have fairies on them! Squeeeeeee!!!!

These diapers (or "pajama protectors") are suuuper cute compared to past iterations of goodnites. I have a feeling we're only going to get these in the Small/Medium size but luckily this little princess can fit into the tinier ones :) I didn't actually buy any because diapers aren't exactly in my budget, I already have a few packs at home already so I don't exactly need them. If you want to donate to the site now would be a good time, I just opened my WePay account and if you contact me I can give you the info! Otherwise keep enjoying the site and I promise to not bug ya about it :) I'll definitely make sure to get a pack or too before they all sell out so I can show them off <3

Storytime, Lasers, confronting dino-fears and crinkly links soon! Stay tuned & StayDiapered!

3 comments:

  1. Neato! They should have pushed the GoodNites logo down just a bit more -- so you could see that *Tinklebell* was also enjoying "protection exceptionelle pour les pyjamas!"

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I fit into those! Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the replies <3 i never thought of Tinkerbell in the goodnites, cuuute <3

    To the folk posting their number in the comments, it's best to sue my contact form to get hold of me! I am not comfortable cold-calling anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them