July 1, 2012

Depend Silhouette Unboxing!

Hey there friends! Todays post features the Depend Silhouette, I unbox a sample I received as part of the "Great American Try-On" - go get your free sample! This is the first of many of video reviews I'll be posting this summer, it's often requested and will likely be the only Depend product I bother with. Here's the video!


If you watch on youtube you can find the "chapters" if you'd like to skip the unboxing... 
at 06:20 is the little black dress test
at 07:55 I give my perspective as a little princess

I hope you enjoy & more stuff soooooon! I'm getting back into making these videos and I'm a bit rusty, lets see how they improve over the summer! Next up is a Storytime - I have a hint as to what it will be. Elliott Smith has a tattoo of this books cover... <3 Find out soon!

Hugs & StayDiapered!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute...
    Reminds me of some of your early diaper reviews. Kicking it root down!
    : )
    Mr. Wet Snuggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends pull ups are THE WORST i have ever worn, in general pull ups are not my thing the most of the time with pull ups after extended wear the elastic in the legs gives out and you are more leak prone, unless you have a tiny bladder OR you can actually control your pee pee (i myself cannot) so wearing one is always a possible wet pants moment. they best ones i have found (again this is for me) are the attends 10 breathable's, they are available at med supply stores and are super absorbent (on the scale of 1-6 they are a 4) that makes them in the range of the 2nd most absorbency rating civilians can get (Tranquility diapers being above that at a 5) but again this is my opinion. I have had to search the market for diapers since i became incontinent. Regardless, you looked so cute in this vid, loved the black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley, You need to wet it to see how obsorbent it is. I was surprised that they hold as much as they do, much better than the old ones. Just wish the "male" Version would be made in white and not that awful grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Later down the line, If you get a chance, could you do a review of the ABU cushies cloth-likes which just came out. I'm thinking about getting some, but would like to know your opinion on the them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No idea how I got to this website.. But Elliot Smith is amazing <3 And, you are cute. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them