July 12, 2012

Break

Hey there! I've been taking a little break from the internets, mostly working on things that will make my time here more valuable. I've had my 2nd round of lasers, going back to NorCal for a Drs. appointment soon, family health troubles but chances for spending time together, i'll be heading to AZ for a few days with my Mom this month, should be interesting. New people coming in and old ones, well, y'know.

Thats the Riley report as of this very moment, thanks everyone for reading, for donating, for sending kind words and love. I hope to equally brighten your day, so look forward to more stuff soon!

What kind of crinkles are these btw?

8 comments:

  1. Such lovely pics, Riley. Take care and stay safe^^

    Robin P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What part of AZ will you be in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i'm just curious what kind of diapers those are in the picture. They are not something I have seen in stores before. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all turned out okay with your family medical emergency.

    Nice piccie of you and the teddy. And I like that heart design on your wall! That's cute.

    I have no idea what kind of crinklies those are. They look very serious. Maybe they're called Serious Nappies.

    But I do like the sign -- "Please ask for assistance." It should say, "Please ask for assistance, especially if you are a tiny adult baby. Only your Mommy and Daddy can grab this high for you. You should be crawling." But... that would be a big sign, and I wouldn't expect an adult baby like me to be able to read that much, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they are sold at big lots (from what I have read on a forum.) Big lots sku #810035711. Just what I have found hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/59318-naps-briefs.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soo cute with your teddy!! Adorable!!
    Stay Lovely as always :-3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Out of the darkness and into the light, for you I can see your future is bright. If your happy because you do what you do, then always remember to thy own self be true. Love the pics hope to see more, makes me happy down to the core. Huggs and snuggles for ya baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them