January 13, 2012

Welcome

Hello friends and newcomers to the site! 

My name is Riley Kilo and this is my little corner of the internet. 

Here you'll find the story of my life, in diapers. I am an Adult Baby/Diaper Lover, I prefer the term "Little". I find great comfort in regression and soft, childhood things like stuffed animals, pastels and yes, diapers.

I also like other things, travel and film, nature and vinyl records, video games and BBQ.

I'm transgender, I see gender as a binary construct that has been solidified over the course of human history. Gender roles exist, but gender is something that isn't decided by genetics. I was told my entire life that I was a boy, and growing up I knew that I didn't fit within that role, I started identifying as a woman over 5 years ago and it's been a wonderfully positive experience. I believe being forced by society to fit within a gender role causes untold amounts of sadness and frustration for trans and cisgender people alike. The more we open our mind about gender, the more we can freely express ourselves as people. 

My transition and my interests in regression are separate things, yet they compliment each other in my life. It's been wonderful to make new memories of the young girlhood I never had. My interests in ageplay and regression have nothing to do with past abuse, though they are a way for me to deal with the stresses of life. I feel like a relatively balanced person, I don't push my interests to the general public (though occasionally i'm on TV) and I'm not really looking to make ABDL this socially accepted thing, I ask not for understanding, but for tolerance.

I had a tough time as a young person dealing with these feelings... the fear of friends and family not accepting you can feel like a great, crushing weight. I try to alleviate this weight by spreading positive thought and telling my story. If you're interested in helping me tell my story, check out my donate page. Donations are very much appreciated, be sure to leave your e-mail address so we can keep in touch.

If you'd like to learn more, visit my links page, http://understanding.infantilism.org/ is also a resource.  Feel free to explore the site and my youtube. Thanks to those who have sent kind comments, donations and advice, it really takes a village to raise this little girl :) 

Thanks again!!! More stuff sooooooooooon <3

3 comments:

  1. Heres hoping you trip to LA goes well I love seeing your posts and hope that 1 day I'll find someone like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your pic up in Daily Diapers, in the FEMALE section. Good Job! and looking cute as ever. Have a good (and crinkly) trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey riley my name is staci hopper i waer daispers too and i,m 22 and i live in mesquite nv

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them