January 15, 2012

Southern California

I packed up my things and flew to NY 365 days days ago. It's been quite a year. 


Thank you, everyone who's been with me for this trip, online and IRL. 
I will try and share the kindness I've been show <3


I'm less than 24 hours from a getting on a series of flights to Los Angeles, have appointments for apartments in North Hollywood.
I hope time and safety and money are all on my side.


It's been quite a year. Expect a ton of new stuff, stories, videos, transition stuff and the premiere of Transcaping.com
Hugs everyone... and please keep me in check, I'm moving to Hollywood.
Here's to another wonderful adventure, I'm smiling as i'm leaving NY (for now) <3 

1 comment:

  1. Finally got to cold ya riley?? J/K. Its been awesome reading about your adventures. I look forward to reading about your farther adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them