January 10, 2012

Big Little Girl

Here's a video update of how my life has been lately!
Exciting news on events, adventures and escaping New York.

Here's the Little Girl version...



Here's the Big Girl version...


I hope this is a good way to show how I process feelings, I am both a big girl and a little girl and find time for both. I think this makes me a pretty well rounded person, helps deal with some of the tougher times this young woman has gone through. Simple as that, thanks for watching both this crinkly little diaper girl and the little more grown up coast-hopping career woman <3 

More stuff soon!

1 comment:

  1. In your big version you mention visiting chicago in april would this be to attend capcon

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them