May 12, 2011

big city dreams

Hello friends! I'm just making a quick little post... 2 things...

Here's a video that I really love, you've likely seen it already. 
I think it's the best piece of AB/DL-related media i've done.
Much love to Doug Martsch, Built to Spill & The Halo Benders, your music keeps my fire going :)


The second thing i'd like to share with you, is that i'm moving to NYC later this month. Opportunities and adventure are in store, i'm still pretty young and as passionate as ever, this is a good thing.

More stuff soon. NELIcon stuff, sexy/cute/informative videos and other awesomeness is on the way.

<3 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move. I'm amazed that you braved Buffalo at the worst time of year just to move to the Big Apple.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them