May 18, 2011

one hand typing

::this post is brought to you by my libido::

I feel sexy.
My breasts are big enough that I can pull up my shirt and it stays up. I've fallen in love with panties again, this summer I'm anticipating less diapers and more cute cotton undies, short skirts and strappy tops. I'm looking excited about being in a more fashion-forward environment, it was great to dress as I pleased in San Fransisco, my wardrobe is a little cute, a little bohemian, a little hipster, but mainly just an expression of my confidence and personality. I'm sure I'll do fine in NYC, I'm not into labels and rarely buy new clothes, I think I might have to do a little thrift store shopping when I get there. Other than feeling sexy because of my undies and breasts, My body is finallly at a point where I'm really happy to show myself off.  I'll be taking a TON of pictures.

 I also feel awesome because everything working out really well with this move. I'm going to be separated from my crib for a bit & miss my friends in Buffalo, but this really is a great opportunity, its going to be interesting, lots of travel, Buffalo is about 7 hours from NYC. I'll be posting stuff intermittently, and once I get my stuff moved expect much more Riley, with a big smile on her face and the Bronx as a backdrop. How exciting!

SRS seems like a reality, Thailand by winter seems like a reality, doing something really powerful seems like a reality... life is good. I feel so awesome, I'm going to say some silly things...

I can't waaaaiiiiiit to have girlparts! I still have tons of fun with my boyparts, but videos like this make me always get excited about how things are going to be after SRS. I just hope my vagina isn't all blurred out like hers.

I'm really looking forward to that feeling of pulling up a pair of panties snug to my body, or that feeling when you're being changed and a nice clean diaper goes over your exposed crotch, making you feel all warm and snuggly. Me and my body are going to have such fun together, and with other people too.

Hooray for boobies! Hooray for feeling sexually confident! Hooray!!!!

More stuff soon <3

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm so excited for you! Nothing in the world is quite as exciting or great as a strong feeling of self confidence and sexiness (And let me remind you, you are totally sexy and beautiful :D ). You're gonna be so happy to get that SRS done and make sure you keep us updated like I'm sure you will. I'm super excited to hear how successful everything is going to be for you, and how happy you will be from there on out <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wetting diapers like a girl is the greatest. Much less leaks and better fitting, as diapers are for girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's like the opposite to your time of the month oO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.
    Would you know where i could get diaper covers like the ones in video?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chica :-P, glad to hear things are going so well for you. Congrats on the progress of BOOBIES :) :D :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, that's one of my dailymotion accounts. I wasn't sure people actually looked at it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them