December 2, 2010

mr furley

Hello friends! I have been a busy busy girl, I have a pretty good deal going on right now, I have some privacy so it's time to ask you the question I'm asked the most often...

Where do you get your diapers? 

It's been so long since I've ordered! I have a pretty concise list of different companies I made a few years ago, but it's outdated and there seems to be quite a few big ones out there that are new to me. I'm thinking I'm going to go for Small Molicares, or maybe Medium Tranquilities, or Abri-forms, but what size? I tried some small abri-forms, the yellow ones, and they were a little too small for me but still very lovely. Dry-24/7 makes a diaper I have yet to try, same with Bambino, and ABUniverse has tons of stuff on their site... so many lovely choices, what to do? I don't want to get a case or anything, just enough to hold me over for a little while. I'm a consumer again, help me consume! Just comment or use the Contact form, I want to find the best company so I can recommend them to others. I try to be neutral as possible, I kinda love diapers so much that its hard to find faults in diapers so my reviews might seem a little too positive, but I can find faults in companies, and want to hear good and bad experiences, no hearsay please! 



I'm doing OK. Not really great, but not bad either. I've been working on a few things that will pay off, not right now, but in a few months. I've got a big weekend and things will settle down a bit, I'll have some diaper time and some alone time, no Mr. Furley busting in, ruining my sanctity. Theres a fish here named Mr. Furley, thats a good animal name, Furrrrley. It's weird that the name belongs to a fish if you think about it, almost as strange as it is to name a fish to begin with. Don Knotts did play a fish in The Incredible Mr. Limpet.... what a tangled web we weave. Distractions aside, life is moving fast! I'll be posting some details about recent happenings over at SRS later tonight, but for now I will leave you with happy thoughts of opening a fresh bag of diapers, me and my teddy bear can't wait to hear your recommendations!

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are working out hon, you look really great. -hugs you- happy to hear things are finally working out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered from www.TheDiaperSuperStore.com a number of times over the last 8 years. They're friendly and reliable. You might wanna try one of their sample packs--9 different varieties of diaper for $12.95 or 16 for $27.95.

    This company doesn't sell Molicare Super Plus in Small by the bag anymore, but they have Medium. Unless you're really tiny, the Medium will probably work for you, and they hold a lot more.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abriforms are great they are very absorbent and very comfy even for an extended wear, though they are a bit bulky and poofy, but for me thats a good thing.

    Have just recently tried out dry 24/7s and lordy they are by a long shot the most absorbent anything I have ever seen anywhere. Where a bambino would normally last me about 6 to 8 hours if I'm drinking a lot of water these things will go 14hrs solid with me. Also they swell up a lot, at least 2 times as much as a bino. So they definitely perform proportionality for their price.

    Honestly never tested out molicares much though they are purple and purple is my favorite color so maybe I need to give those a second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the past couple of years I have been getting Abena Abri-Form X-Plus from www.xpmedical.com. Recently I have tried the Dry 24/7 Max-Absorbency and I have to say for overall 'total' protection this is the best product I have ever tried. Unfortunately, they are not cheap but if you want something that really works they are the way to go.


    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Abri-Form are good yes but I have been irritated over their tapes, they tend to come loose when the diaper fills up and get heavy. I prefer Tena.

    Greetings
    Ingemar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a 28 waist and I'd still suggest the molicare super plus medium. I just ordered a case of abena x plus because I heard they were the thickest diaper, however it doesnt swell very much, the malicares "wick" the fluid to more parts of the diaper to use all of it. I also find the molicares to be the most comfortable and I have also tried bambino. I am also currently regret buying a case of abenas and a pack molicare instead of the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually go the cheaper route and make a trip to the local mom and pop drug store to get a pack of attends like almost 30 diapers for $10.00. Though every now and then I treat myself to a bambino or ABU Cushies. But I heard ABUniverse got in trouble over something but I couldn't figure out what they did. Something about advertising on Deek ers website but no real details could I find. Never heard of the site though.

    But love those Cushies, and Bambino's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I prefer abriform L 4 from Denmark. With 3 boosters they last for hours. I do not have to be too discrete, because as a post OP nowbody will ask me about a bulky diaper and attribute it to some complications.

    Yours Kvetinka

    ReplyDelete
  9. attends w/waistband med 88 for $63 from justattends.com, then add totaldry insert from bambinodiapers.com, 180 for $50. total cost per diaper $1.00 I think this is about the best for fit look and performance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i appreciate the great advice, i'll be updating you on my progress and ordering status <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the poster who suggested the molicare super plus, and I was wondering what you thought of them Riley. I'm curious if other people think as highly of molicares or if its just me so that I may suggest to other people with a less biased opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Riley i just have to tell you you are so very a genuine person and so adorable and sweet in every way and thing you do and you are so so sexy and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i appreciate the great advice, i'll be updating you on my progress and ordering status <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Riley i just have to tell you you are so very a genuine person and so adorable and sweet in every way and thing you do and you are so so sexy and hot.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them