November 28, 2010

lovely

ooooo it's been very nice the last few morning, feeling very cute, confident, happy :) It's a good morning, I'm getting back to a wealth of E-mails that have been backed up, I want to be like Ringo Starr and at least try to answer all of my letters. Anyway, here's new pics :)


I've got quite a few more, the style varies, it was a bit of a mix between film and digital. I was working with a couple students, friendly, like-minded people, it was nice to collaborate with people, to embrace our unique bits of creativity.

I have to say that these days, I feel more like a female, than a Male-To-Female. This is all semantics (and i'm anti-semantic) but I feel more like a woman that was once male rather than a guy that wants to be a girl. I guess that was one of my goals, to find, understand and become comfortable with myself, the girl. It's been so long since i've been anything but a girl, even if I've gotten scruffy or not taken my hormones, I still feel entirely feminine. I've been a girl, looked in the mirror and seen myself as a girl enough to know thats whats really going on. Maybe that's why many of us transgirls like having our pictures taken so much. Even if I'm not feeling or looking lovely, I'm the girl in the pictures, when I'm 90 I'm still going to be the girl in those pictures.

I'll be updating more stuff soon, stay warm, cuddle up, footy sleepers!!!

11 comments:

  1. Black & White photography totally agrees with your natural beauty. Very nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say WOW again Riley. You get more beautiful each time. You are a flower just begining to blossom. I envy the lucky guy that wins your heart. "kiss"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always pro simpsons references!Love, Ringo. P.S. forgive the lateness of my reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. footies! ooh i love footies, glad to hear everythings going ok, hows jobhunting going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hon, you look really great do you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I just went on your blog for the first time, and I looked at these (lovely) pictures, and wouldn't have been able to tell at all that you are trans. I seriously looked at the first one and just thought: "Wow, so pretty!" Anyway, I thought that was interesting, because usually I can tell.

    I may not know you, but I am still glad that you say that you have found peace and acceptance within yourself.

    By the way, I agree with previous posters. These black and white photos look so vintage and artful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll just say, Riley, you are one of the most beautiful women I know. Inside and out. I don't know you very well, but I feel like I can say this honestly. :)

    I still remember that one adorable chat we had about the Charlie Brown video I posted to you.

    Hope we get to chat again sometime! It's nice to see that the bad times are going and leaving you behind.

    With love,

    Kerry <3

    P.S. Your photos are gorgeous. Keep them coming! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have to say, when I stumbled on your blog this ran through my mind: "Wow, she's such a pretty girl! I can't believe a pretty girl like her would post pictures; I'm too afraid! I wish I could be like her!", then I read this post and saw you are a m-t-f, and I just can't believe it! You are likely the prettiest transgender I've ever seen! You pretty much encompass everything feminine! :D Just wanted to let you know, you are very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should definitely post some colored pictures you cute little girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them