November 11, 2010

foreclosure

Hello there friends! I'm back in front of a computer, out of the woods, back in the city. I was turned on to a situation where I have free reign over a nice big house, and two very friendly 2 doggy companions. I have a ton of stuff to tell you about, i'm going to be stepping back for a bit and talking about my adventures, I've *officially* won the unemployment thing, so I have a week or so more of poverty and then I'll be able to get everything back to good. Exciting things coming up!

In lieu of getting mail, I called my father. We talked about senseless golden retrievers, senseless wars and senseless TV shows. We both hung up smiling.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it Riley! Thanks for the update. Not much longer now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It looks like you might be on the upswing of the rollercoaster that is life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear both you and your father are smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them