November 17, 2010

feet done

Howdy friends! I *finally* got the internet situation going! I'm super excited to start posting more, and it was nice to spend the time off to reconnect with the people here in the valley that matter to me. I'm pretty much over that right now, so lets do this internet thing! I've got tons of stuff to tell you, I've left many questions unanswered and I have lots of neat stuff to share :)

New LetsGetSRS video and RileyKilo video tomorrow! Hooray for things coming together and working out! Hooray for boobies and being able to take my hormones consistently and pedicures and carpet and air conditioning! Hoooooray indeed! More stuff soon and I have been totally looking for a reason to link to wikiquote, I barely found one. <3

1 comment:

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them