November 3, 2010

drawerings

Hey there friends! Here's some very cute pics from my friend Elliot, she was kind enough to cheer me up with these super cute little pics of me in various states of undress and diaper-ness. I'd love to someday make a little flash paper-doll game, a RileyKilo at-home-game. I haven't been able to post pics lately, so I'm glad some of my diapered internet friends are helping out <3


More stuff soon, and stay diapered!

*i messed up the comments on this - comment again if you so please*

4 comments:

  1. elliot?

    I thought that style looked awfully familiar X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute drawings. I thought I recognized the little girl in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found your videos, I may as well be a pervert but, bravo :3

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them