December 25, 2013

Snuggleday

 Snuggles!!! I can't help myself, I know I say stuff like cuddles and snuggles and crinkles pretty often, but I really like those things, and those words make me happy :) They remind me of my favorite mood, that christmas morning mood, when the world is shiny and pajamas are the dress code. I have only really ever seen this in movies, but I imagine it feels really good, maybe like the way i'm feeling right now.

I have everything I need. What I don't have, I'm on the road to getting.Things are sort of settling, I'm opening my heart up, sending big hugs to you :) 

Hope all is welllllll !! I'm snuggly and cuddly and crinkly, thanks for all the love :)




4 comments:

  1. Snuggles and cuddles are awesome :3 Your pajamas are awesome, and you being crinkly is awesome :3

    Hope you had a good Christmas :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I hope you had a good christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was closer, this Daddy would love to cuddle and snuggle with a cute girl like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Lil Riley. Cute pics as always. Wishing you the very best.

    ~~

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them