December 30, 2013

A simple bag of goodnites

Did I mention the whole bit coin thing? I had a few lying around when the market went up, a gift from a friend and some cam profits, that allowed me to do some awesome things after turning them into various giftcards. I saw a dentist, got some new case and drive, got gifts for family members, was able to go up and take care of my parent without it being a financial burden. I don't have much left and still am happy to receive them. I like it, support it, but it can be a bit stressful, no wonder those stock market guys are all sociopaths (or at least the movies tell me). I'm not really a gambling sort, except when I go without my nappies :) 


Anyway, why am I telling you this? Because everything waist down in this pic is from bitcoin I picked up a CVS giftcard and bought some crinkles, extra wipes, new powder, lotions etc that I was running out of. My skin gets so dry in nappies that I need to train myself, like using A+D every change, not just when I feel like it. I hate diaper rash! After all the crinkles lately I'm going to have to stay out of them for a couple days, and that's no fun :( Any rash recommendations are appreciated, but I think the key is to just taking the time to make every diaper change special. When I change others I'm careful and attentive, I should do that for myself too! I bet there's mommies and daddies out there who'd make sure to use lotion every time :)


I took care of some needs, and the goodnites I've been wearing instead of my panties have been a welcome addition... I originally only had the Tinkerbells and other Small-Mediums or 4t-5t nappies which I can just barely sneak into. I needed pullups not only for cuteness but also for functionality, I had a new skirt and unlike many of my others, it doesn't poof out or have pleats. I couldn't wear my really thick diapers while I was out doing life stuff, so back into training pants I went. I bought a Groupon for American Apparel with bitcoins (possibly the most 2013 thing you could do), dressed up cute and went out shopping. 40$ at American Apparel doesn't get you much, but I didn't just want to spend it on their expensive and easily ripped stockings. I bought the skirt in the photo and the one time I've worn it so far I felt super cute. Success!

I'm talking so much about money, because I have a new option for playful friends ~ if you visit the various new tabs on this site, you can see the link to my iFriends FanClub. It's a place to check out videos, pics and if you catch me, a live webcam show. I've talked to the iFriends people, and I can do diaper related shows, but no messing, or peeing outside of diapers, which they have to enforce due to credit card stuff. Damn credit card companies, I'm sure they have their kinks too! So please, come play! The money goes towards my transition and life stuff, I love playing, and have been investing in some kinky new toys and stuff to show off :) If you want to support this site, spreading the word and coming to see me on Cam is the best way!



I've got some positive things going on, being a good girl :) I wanted to start this new year with a diaper regimine, but the crinkle rash has delayed that. I'm all shaved and smooth now, and will keep that up every 4 days, and continue keeping my diaper area soft, lotioned, and ready to be in diapers. I get all nervous about things like UTI's and stuff when I'm post-op, anyone have any thoughts on wearing crinkles post-op? 

I need you guise, I miss you all, and want to post and share and listen and learn. Looking forward to changes and improvements, another year older and wiser, need to slow down time a bit and fill my days with creativity! Hugs, y'know, in 2024, some people think I'm prolly not going to be as cute, but I think I'm going to get cuter and cuter and sexier and sexier the older I get :p I'm going to be 80, full BDSM suit, diaper, whip, changing the diaper of a 20 year old transgirl. And I'll have the same perverted grin on my face as I do while I write this :) 

Hugs, happy new year, this little girl wishes you the absolute best this year!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope 2014 brings your heart all it desires. And yes… you will continue to grow cuter and cuter as the moments add up. Your beauty radiates from the inside out and is pure. Pure heaven. Be well, Farmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs! I'm excited about my life, as someone said "If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are at peace, you are living in the present". I just read that last night, and it put a lot of things into perspective. Thanks for happy thoughts, hope you are smiling too :)

      Delete
  2. Riley, try using deodorant on your sensitive areas after you shave to prevent rashes. I use it when I shave thighs and pussy ad it keeps everything smooth. nothing else works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you Ms. Riley. I have not checked in for awhile and was wondering what you were doing. When I looked at your pictures in this post, but before I read the text, one thought crossed my mind. As a little girl, you are getting more pretty every time I see you. And as a young lady, I find your face and dimples irresistibly cute. So don't worry - be happy - stay dry - especially with your diaper rash.

    One thing to consider - you must keep your diaper area dry and clean. Leave your diapers off as much as possible to expose the rash to fresh air for a period of time each day. If you have to cover yourself, use some loose fitting panties that won't irritate or rub on the rash.

    If the rash persists, use what the experts use: two parts Desitin (the one with high zinc oxide concentration) to one part Neosporin or its generic equivalent. I have tried this and it works wonders. I also use it as a preventative measure too.

    A big hug from me. I am thrilled you need me and that I can be of help.

    KG

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them