November 8, 2013

Generic Life Update

Hey there friends! I know, I know, it's been a month, i'm the worst blogger in the world, just wanted to pop in and give you an update ~

I'm staying in LA, the move to Denver was a premature, I need to reassess things and try again in a few months. I have more to share on this, it's a positive choice ~ mostly have pics and stuff to share of my adventure in Colorado, with my friend Kitten. The events of the last few weeks have left me underweight, stressed and a little lost, but I've got a camera and a blog and a story to tell, that's something, right? I've been doing myself a disservice by not making more videos, either naughty or thoughtful (or thoughtfully naughty). I love making videos, sharing my sexuality or dreams or what's been on my mind lately, it's a huge creative outlet and the thing I really want to do with my life. I sometimes feel like i'm two different people, one is creative, happy, eager to take on the world, and the other is depressed, uninspired, tired, wasted. When I make videos and post, I am the good Riley, when the site goes silent for weeks, I'm probably not feeling excited about the whole *life* thing.

I think I need a hug. My bear is sitting in my lap, it's the early morning, I'm listening to Casiotones for The Painfully Alone, looking through my "to be photoshopped" folder, so many projects I haven't finished! Putting my notes together, doing some things that I've been planning to do, but haven't been in the mind to do them. I'll be trying my best to stay positive, deal with life like an adult, even though I may be a little girl. Pics right after I post this!

Talk soon!



1 comment:

  1. As someone who is struggling myself right now, I know hard difficult it can be. However, I do know you're stronger than most and you'll pull through :)

    Keep up the awesome job Riley :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them