March 4, 2013

Dry cotton

Hello friends! Just finished my therapy appointment and feeling pretty positive. I'm off to go help out some fellow advocates at Gender Justice LA and then maybe catch a queer film festival downtown. I've made my room over to make photos easier, I'm still just a girl with a camera but I'm feeling optimistic about what I can do. Today's picture (from my site StayKinky.com) was taken this morning and I think it's pretty cute. I know I need my diapers but sometimes panties are so cute I have to show them off :)

Thanks for reading, more soon, cuteness, photos, thoughts and maybe even some videos! Hugs and happy crinkles Internet friends!





6 comments:

  1. DO you ever wear Pull Ups? Have you ever tried swim diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes panties are very cute at times, sometimes it is nice to pretend to be a big girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. therapy is good! glad to hear that you are well! and keep them posts coming. we love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute! Also, it's great to hear you're doing better :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we see you naked?

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them