January 7, 2013

2012

Hey there! Here's a year end review for 2012! After 3 days of trying to make a video I finally admitted defeat and decided to move onto the next project, so here's a post to make up for it!

First off, I wore my Goodnites and the world didn't end, just like John Cusack foretold.

First big news, Huggies is not longer selling it's tape-style diapers in the EU markets. This means more focus on pull-ups and wipes etc. With the trend and sustainability of cloth diapers, this isn't completely out of sorts. I look forward to seeing what cool new pull-ups come out of this!

In terms of cool products, this year was the year of the pull-up promotion, if you remember my lengthy review of the Depend Silhouettes you'll remember the ads featuring Lisa Rina or various football players. It was a pretty big "coming out" for depends, attempting to make hip ads and open it's line up to a wider range of acceptability. Kimberly-Clarke also promoted Goodnites this year with the TinkerBell and Spiderman limited edition renditions, the first time the line has had licensed characters. I'm a fan, the Tinkerbell diapers are super cute!

Another big world news story was Japan's adult diaper sales exceeded baby diaper sales last year, mostly due to the aging population and tough transit systems. Plus a big factory exploded and world diaper supply "may be crippled", though there hasn't been much of a change around here. Also some gibberish of it being a fad among young Japanese women, though I couldn't find a decent article that wasn't written by a bully.

Hmmm... other new products...
Goodnites Bedmats (I'll still be doing a review, I promise!)
ABU Sissy diaper (definitely ignoring the female market with that name)

Capcon happened! My NYC munch happened at the beginning of the year, tons of munches and dungeon parties and camps and more. Fetlife and LittlesMunch.com are big contributors to this good stuff! Capcon is happening again this year among others, would love to see more inclusive, fun events in 2013 :) Let's all shack up and cuddle&crinkle together!

15 Stone Babies and my Bill Cunningham appearance also happened which I think we're both pretty cool! Excited to see more indie projects documenting our experience hit the festival scene, maybe even one from me? I'd like for the community to work harder to define itself, to create new identities instead of sticking with old ones... how many of us really feel like "Adult Babies" doesn't sound right but say it anyway?

This was a long, eventful year for me and I look forward to a fresh start! I'm in a neat new apartment and I have lots to share! I'll end this pics with some fun pics and screen cap from over at my sexier site, StayKinky.com, another internet endeavor which you can expect to grow more this year :)

Enjoy, big hugs and cuddles and more stuff sooooooon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them