December 17, 2012

debut

I went to a munch the other day and had a very nice time. There's a group of ageplayers here in LA that meet a small but growing group of friendly people, I felt comfortable, I should have brought my jellybean puppy in my purse :) I had a lovely time and I wore my new little dress and diapers and plastic pants :P I have pictures to show you!


I felt really pretty!
After getting home from the munch I couldn't help but pull up my dress and show off my diapers :)


I had an accident or four but I made sure to have my plastic pants on...



I was being a good girl wearing my Abena S2's, I looked a bit mature with my red lipstick and sunglasses, but underneath is soft, soggy padding and pink plastic. This was my debut on the LA littles scene, however small it may be, and I'm excited to meet more local littles and bigs.

Big hugs, more posts sooooon!

6 comments:

  1. Riley,
    Looking great! The diapers and plastic pants are so you. Very precious.
    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plastic panties. You need them, sure wish I were 50 years youger and lived in Souther Cal. Big Huggies

    DRPen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley you look so cute! I just wish that I could see you in kids pull ups style diapers more like goodnites or underjams, i know adult diaper have their advantages too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute pics. Absolutely precious. I love them.

    ~~

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them