December 2, 2012

Crinkle Club

Hello friends! How many littles out there like stories? Snuggling up with your bear to hear about animals that talk and that sort of fantasy world, it's a great pleasure of mine to share stories, especially ones from my childhood :P I'm going to be sharing a few stories and more live from my new apartment in sunny Los Angeles! 

I'll be reading "Town Mouse, Country Mouse" by Jan Brett along with a few surprises. Maybe littles or bigs have questions they'd like to ask myself or other AB's? There will be a Q&A after the broadcast and the chat room will stay open indefinitely so if you're looking to make crinkly friends in a safe, inclusive environment, come along and say hello! 

Come join Bear and I in Riley's CrinkleClub this Sunday 12/02/12 at 10pm EST. 
Free and lots of fun, for more info check out the chat tab of StayDiapered.com 

The password is ~ bbq (lowercase) Hugs, hope to have you there!

::in Reddit tradition this is a repost this from r/abdl::

3 comments:

  1. That was so much fun. Great talking after such a long time lurking.

    Take care,

    BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiping the tears from my eyes. sniffles, I tried to log in and the eye kept saying logging in, but it never did. Poor little me, I had to wet my diaper all by myslef. Sigh.

    DRPen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hugs hugs! there will be more DRPen!

      thanks for coming BC, nice meeting you as well :)

      Delete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them