July 19, 2012

friends are

This post is mostly just a picture of my cute new tinkerbell diapers... remember a month or so ago when most every post was about marshmallows and their various uses? Well, thats going to bet the next few posts, I'm kinda on a tinkerbell thing right now. If you don't care about tinkerbell outfits and cute little girls in goodnites, then i'd step out until Weds. at least, it's gonna get thick.

I know i've been kinda slackin' on the posts but I've been a little down lately, not crinkling, kinda dealing with "life stuff". I've been feeling better and better since the start of this week, I have more energy, I'm sleeping better, I feel fitter and sunnier and using higher brain functions than I did a month ago. We all get busy and distracted and a little sad sometimes, the older I get the better I am at dealing with it. I know I can do it all, I just get a little overwhelmed and have to reset my brain, my life. 

I wanted to name this post "Friends are there to remind you you're awesome" but I've used up my weekly long post name budget. That's what's on my mind right now, my friends in NY, here, all over, have kept me positive for this six months in the Southland. Thank you. I loves yooz! I guess the best thing I can do to say thanks is wear lots of cute outfits and take lots of pictures. Captured crinkly little Rileygirl soon, I want to share these cuddly, happy moments with you just as I share the sad ones, the soggy ones <3 Thanks for sticking around through *all* the moments. 

                                   
All this little girl needed to do was believe <3

4 comments:

  1. So very cute(; I love it can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always... sometimes I wish you were closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't forgot about letsgetsrs videos right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, Post more pictures of those, There so babyish and cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them