January 27, 2012

tricksy little bear

I went potty in my bed :(



I was feeling so grown up, I was so confident that I would be able to hold it all night. I went to bed wearing a little cotton romper and snuggled my teddy bear (who I think is partly responsible) and thought for just a moment that a diaper would be a good idea because I had a bug glass of lemonade before I brushed my teeth and went to bed... I guess I was just too comfy, too secure in my new environment, the big girl in me just faded away and I reverted back to the little girl who loves and needs her diapers. I thought I was a big girl, but waking up with my wet panties and my wet romper made me feel so little, I just wanted to suck on my thumb (which I did) and put on a diaper (which I couldn't) and be a little girl again, but I told myself "diapers are for little girls and you're not a little girl", and I felt more grown up. Hollywood is no place for a bedwetter, so I put on my button up shirt and I'm about to head towards a coffee shop and drink coffee like a mature young woman.

The more i think of it, my bear whispered in my ear that I should wet. My bear is a devious bear and maybe my litle friend saw that I was acting all grown up and out of diapers, maybe they turned the faucet on late at night or even put my hand in a cup of water. I don't like to punish my bear because they're just a silly baby bear, but since I'm such a grown up I couldn't possibly have went potty at night all on my own, I put my bear in the corner for 10 minutes to think about it. Of course I gave my bear a cuddle afterwards and they still denied it, I hope I wasn't wrong because Cincy bear is such a sweety that they get upset if I'm dissapointed, but again, I'm a big girl and couldn't have possibly wet the bed on my own.

I hope the people that wear diapers out there aren't upset with me or how I've been treating my bear, I just have matured past the point of wearing diapers (I hope) and theres lots of people and stuffys that still can't control themselves and have to wear diapers or pads or sleep on rubber sheets, but I'm past all those baby things. I hardly even sucked my thumb, I am a big grown-up in Hollywood California, this is no place for a potty pants girl like the Riley you have seen talk about loving diapers. That feels like so long ago, I guess time is different when see through the eyes of a mature woman-of-today like me. I even wore lipstick like only big girls do (though I do miss my Dr. Pepper lip gloss)

I'm going to be a grown-up girl, and you think I might finally realize that I'm just a potty pants girl and accept my diapered self, but that's not going to happen because I'm a potty trained girl and can hold my wetness for as long as I want :)

More stuff soon, hugs and though I may not be, please, please StayDiapered, i'm sure it feels as good as I remember. I am giving my bear lots of snuggles and hugs, bear is in my arms as I write this... Cincy Bear is tricky (and crinkly) but I love my baby bear all the same :)

9 comments:

  1. LOL blame the bear suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you Riley for treating Cincy like that ... i don't think it should of been Cincy who spent time in the corner. Think you might have to get yourself some night time protection. its nothing to be ashamed of. I still wet the bed too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS i forgot the ;) .. after i re read the post i realized it sounded like i was being mean which was not my intention .. was just poking fun.

      Delete
  3. Cincy bear is lucky he didn't get paddled for that stunt. Making you get your bed and your pretty panties all wet, the nerve! He needs to take a lesson from Webby on manners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I tell you with no word of a lie, that when I was much, much younger, I used to absolutely *insist* that somebody had got into my bed at night and peed in it...

    Because it was never me. Ever. No. It just wasn't. Okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, oh poor Cincy bear :(
    I am saddened by the no-diapers, but I say with complete sincerity that I still love and adore you (In the non-creeper way) the same! StayAwesome, and I look forward to your future posts. And good luck with the filmography goals! Im confident you'll be the next Kubrik, Lynch, or Tarkovsky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duh, who are you going to blame when you are out in public without your diaper and you wet your panties little girl? Cincy has my permission to take the wet panties off you and spank your little bottom, before putting you back into diapers. :) Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad to hear you are leaving the "diapered world" so to speak. But as someone who doesn't wear diapers in public often I can understand why.

    Boy I tell ya that bear has a massive bladder. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Riley,

    I need diapers as a grown up woman. I have problems with my back and hormones and wear very night a diaper and when lonnger absent from home and working on PC.

    Kvetinka

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them