May 2, 2011

flux capacity

Hello friends <3

It's been quite a weekend. Queer advocacy, diapered friends, transgender Jews, road trips, college parties, dead icons, small towns, big cities... it's overcast but that doesn't mean the suns not out. I've been meeting good people, filling up my travelogue with new ideas, opportunities, places to go & people to film. My life is in a very lovely state of flux and I'm enjoy the little bits of misery as much as I am my overall state of happiness. I am getting very comfortable on this coast, look forward to *actual* posts soon, with thoughts and feelings and all that good stuff... until then, just know that I'm out filling my life up with all sorts of new positive experiences :)

here's a cute little picture. I'll be with my desktop soon, so I'll be putting out some of the more recent videos I've shot, both public (reviews/stories/vlogs) and private (NELIcon and PVR videos) - until then, be well and staydiapered <3

4 comments:

  1. Hi Riley,

    ...sounds like the little girl is staying busy. Glad that life is copable for you. I love the pic, very child-like "cute" :)

    {H}

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find such a big highchair?

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I really like playing in the high chair, it was a custom made affair by a very creative individual... More pics soon, it was wonderful to be in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.rehabmart.com/product/tumble-forms2-carrie-seating-system-10417.html that is waht that is

      Delete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them