January 24, 2011

Video Video Video

Hey there! 
1st order of business - StayDiapered.com
Nothing really exciting yet, but theres tons of my old videos there! I'll post on here when theres new stuff on there so you don't have to check back so often, it's just a place to find a bunch of my old videos. 

2nd order of business - Tags and Tagging
I'm looking for a bit of help from the wordsmiths amoungst my readers. I've been looking for universal tags to attach to my videos, either for ABDL content or mostly for the transgender content I post at LetsGetSRS.com

Gender Tags -
  • transgender
  •  
  • transsexuality
  •  
  • gender
  •  
  • identity
  •  
  • disorder
  •  
  • GID
  •  
  • HRT
  •  
  • hormone
  •  
  • replacement
  •  
  • therapy
  •  
  • estrogen
  • transgendered
  •  
  • trans
  •  
  • Sexual
  •  
  • Reassignment
  •  
  • Surgery
  •  
  • SRS
  •  
  • GLBT
  •  
  • transitioning
  •  
  • male
  •  
  • to
  •  
  • female
  •  
  • mtf
  • tranny
  •  
  • expression
  •  
  • love
  •  
  • movement
  •  
  • spiro
  •  
  • breast
  •  
  • growth
  •  
  • hormones
  •  
  • faq

ABDL Tags-
AB/DL Adult Baby Diaper Lover AB DL cute Riley Kilo infantilism diapers wetting 

Any other ideas? Leave a comment!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it might be a good idea to leave out tags that are common like "breast", "male", etc. The tags work individually, even though the words are part of phrases. Consider simply turning them into one word, such as "maletofemale" or scrapping them.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them