January 25, 2011

its a secret

its really cold outside...
 this organization isn't about problems, it's about solutions!
<3 climates where you can wear footy sleepers under your clothes!

Off into the tundra, On a quest to complete my unemployment situation, a decision has been made, getting the details today. Very excited, it's been over 6 months since I was unfairly fired, 3 rounds of appeals, but it looks like it's all over. I'm 99% sure i've won, no court would accept the nonsense they put in their last appeal.

Wish me luck, warmth, and I'll soon be able to finally say i've walked 3 miles in the snow, both ways, uphill... I'm doing it for Social Justice and those two other things that make the world go 'round... money and spite.

<3 more stuff sooooooooooon

4 comments:

  1. Riley you are just too cute, I could just hug you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley I wish you the best of luck on that. I hope and pray that the court rules in your favor. Good luck I look forward to seeing more posts from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ;)
    When it is cold the best is snowsuit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does this. Way to go, Riley!

    The first time I wore my footie pjs (with a diaper) under my clothes, I was heading to the store to pick up groceries. My girlfriend laughed hysterically but she thought I was absolutely adorable. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them