January 15, 2011

big smiles

Hello friends! Your little girl is safe and sound, happy, diapered, in her sleeper with her teddy bear.

I will explain my current situation in the near future, but this could very well be a fantastic new beginning for Riley Kilo. I sometimes step away, but know I will always be back. More for the eyes, ears and heart will be springing from this well, a well that will never dry up or freeze over, regardless of the warm receptions or the snow all around me. Morrisey was right when he said there's a light that never goes out, and I know its within me (and maybe even you), I'm looking forward to sharing that with my internet friends again. 

<3


7 comments:

  1. It's good to see that you're back.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well for you.
    You are much move LOVED than not.
    Don't let the "haters" ever get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guise, it's great to get back into the swing of things, get "back to good" as matchbox 20 would say :P

    I'm getting to my emails, starting from early october to now, hoping to have a clean inbox within the next few days. Big hugs to errybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have followed you for quite some time. On YouTube, DprTube, LetsGetSRS, and on here. I am sure that you get this all the time, but you are very cute, very pretty. I especially LOVE this photo. You look extremely happy. That's a very good thing. I am sure that I am not alone in people who follow you online, that get worried for you from time-to-time. I hope that you continue to endure and that your current happiness and good luck continue.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them