September 9, 2010

sf explosivo

I'm setting off, I'm heading to the big city! I'm so excited, wish me lovely times and fascinating experiences. If you're in San Fransisco, send me a letter and maybe we can connect, I'm going to be keeping busy with a few projects there, but I'm always looking to meet friends and cool new people, ideally finding a job and a place in the process. I'm mostly interested in just checking out the scene, filming and doing a little inward exploration, I need to write and I'm having trouble doing it here. I had one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life, I'm completely physically exhausted by it, I came without touching my boyparts, and yes, I got it on video :)

I wrapped up the little chat early tonight, put on a big comfy abriform and got into my sleeper, i'm tired and I have a big big day tomorrow! Send some happy thoughts my way and stay diapered!

11 comments:

  1. Good luck on Riley's big adventure. Hope you meet some exciting people and have some exciting experiences.Keep that cute little bottom well padded and don't forget us that are stuck here in our day after day humdrum

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I don't know how you would have pulled that off but now I am super curious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey riley i would really love 2 know how you did that and how can i see the video contact me at quinnslove82@yahoo.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forgot to hang out at the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings, it's awesome!

    xo, Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would also love to see how you pulled that off, if you are feeling generous feel free to contact me at bob78641@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to here more on your incredible sexual experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see your peepeer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to ee the vid also. You got my e-mail from several previous correspondances if you wish to send me a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to see the video, damn you are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a good time in San Fran. I hope you post photos and maybe a video or two to the site. Love ya, hugs and kisses and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them