August 17, 2010

gross dental photography

I like frozen yogurt, it's cheap and healthy and yuuummmy, but yesterday ended in yogurt tragedy. I put some of that chocolate shell stuff on top, bit into it wrong and totally lost a filling, I'm an awful human being. I was always a latch-key kid and took the bus in the morning, I've never been great at brushing and flossing, only really once a day. Anyway, I'm working on it, no insurance, all I have is gross pictures. I'm not in pain but will hopefully get it fixed today.

My stress level is at an all-time-high, having a little trouble sleeping, so much uncertainty... I'm going to have a yummy breakfast and try to get my life together. I'll keep everyone posted!!! Its just one thing after another sometimes :(

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that and I am glad you are not in pain. Getting it fixed should be a breeze. FYI, you are not an awful human being, your a pretty little girl who is doing her best getting through life. Nothing awful about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make out today at the dentist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Riley - you are a very bright light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They always say it gets worse before it gets better, I'm sure these little trials will pail in comparison to the feeling of pure joy when you finally succeed in you goals.

    I'm rooting for you, keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch, that sounds pretty painful. Though, when I looked at the title, I kept thinking about the song "Dental Care" by Owl City! You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is right riley there is nothing wrong with who you are

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's interesting that you were also a latch-key kid. Just another comparison between us. And we share the same dental ideals. lol.

    Hang in there girly, life throws all kinds of crap at us and we have to be strong and just trudge through it. Things will turn around for you,just hang in there. You have a great spirit about you.
    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them