December 23, 2013

lost post

At the beginning of my time in Los Angeles, I made some posts about being a grown-up now, and not wearing diapers anymore. I was kidding, being silly, trying to be cute, but it was a prophecy that kinda came true. My time here hasn't been very crinkly ~ but that's changing. The weather is right, I have a supply of Bambinos and Goodnites, powder and wipes, I'm all smooth *down there* and I'm in a snuggly, smiley mood. I had written a huge post, but it was lost in the passion of writing and forgetting to save, a mistake I consistently make in life. So here I am, in the raw, no explanation needed and the one I'd prepared to give is lost in time now... Hugs everyone, have an amazing week, I'll be posting more soon, look-out :)





2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little bra, what brand is it? Love the Goodnights, I always carefully peel the outer layer off so it will crinkle more. Thanks for sharing...Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're happy and well padded :D A crinkly Riley is a happy Riley methinks :P

    I mean the name of the site is StayDiapered after all :P

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them