December 1, 2013

Last Day LA

First off, I'm staying in LA, probably for a while. Second, winter in LA is pretty awesome, this will be my 3rd, and I'm looking forward to lots of diaper and footy sleeper time :) These pictures were taken before I had to make my little journey up to NorCal for family stuff, and i'm really looking forward to getting back to the bright lights of the big city. I did really enjoy looking up and seeing the stars over Sacramento last night, I so rarely get a chance to see past the light pollution...


The last few days before leaving, I had a friend visit, and I was in thick diapers and skirts all week. My friend is a Daddy friend, and he made sure that I was thoroughly pampered and protected the whole time we were together. It hardly needs to be said, but little girls really need daddies sometimes, and playing diapers with someone is much more fun than playing by yourself (most of the time).


We went and saw "Gravity" because it's pretty close to the word "Gravy" and that seemed appropriate for around Thanksgiving. It was awesome, totally blew my mind as a special effects extravaganza, the plot/characters were lacking, but that sorta fit with the themes presented. I'm just glad I didn't have to get up and pee :)

It was a fun last night in LA, I'm headed back very shortly, off to do some hormone shopping and get back to camming, looking forward to sharing with you :) Hugs! More stuff soooooooon!




3 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd point out that if it had been portrayed accurately, the astronauts would have been wearing awesome diapers, at least during take off. Probly during the space walks as well. I guess the general public doesn't really go for that sort of thing. Oh well, maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them