December 10, 2013

cratediggin

 Hey there!  I found an old camera card with a few photos from Sacramento on them. Look at that CRT Monitor~ it's huuuuge! This was probably right around when I started super-low-dose hormones. I was living as a girl at the time, working at a coffee place, I dressed sort of grungy and sloppy, i was a sloppy girl, I hardly knew how to brush my hair. I've gotten slightly better at girly-hygiene, I'm still kinda utilitarian, not the biggest fan of makeup or hair-dye... my feeling cute isn't just about looking in the mirror.

I'm looking forward to this next step of my transition, the injections, the race towards SRS. I was lying in bed this morning, thinking, hoping I still like diapers after I get SRS. I'm sure I will. Maybe find a partner that will reassure me of my crinkly desires, someone who can cuddle my cute little ever-changing body. At the times these pictures were taken, I'd have not imagined the future ahead of me... I can't imagine what my future holds, though I have my ideas, goals, predictions :)

More stuff soon ~ videos and video games and hormones thoughts <3 br="" hugs="">


3 comments:

  1. Hehe nice to see these older pictures of you Riley, I do like the one with the exposed diapers showing past your pants :P

    Keep up the awesome job, I'm intrigued on this post about video games :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will absolutely find people who love and support you exactly as you are.

    You give of yourself, sending out good vibes and positivity, putting yourself out there as ambassador for the AB/Little community. You impress me regularly.

    Good things will come back to you, Riley. I just know it. Because regardless of your gender, you are SPECTACULAR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Riley,

    I take i.m. estrogene and progesterone injections myself every two to three weeks. They are much more effective and healthier as you take less per day(average). In the USA they have Delestrogen from Monarch.

    One nice side effect is, that you wet more to the end of the cycle (short before the next injection is due).

    Kvetinka

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them