December 30, 2012

Whew!

We got through it! Bear and I have snuggled our way out of trickier situations but this winter has been a tough one, and through it springs new life. Yes, the long awaited aunt-hood has come and theres a new non-adult baby in my little family. Exciting stuff, everything worked out and life goes on, this isn't some Jesus analogy, my sibling did just have a kid :)

It's pretty amazing, how after a year of loss, there's new life coming into the world. I was going through a big folder of to-be-organized videos and happened upon a series of live music recordings of my friend Sean and probably never left that folder, I felt really sick and upset, but i'd like to think new life adds a little bit of balance to it. And with this extra mopey holiday time, I found a bunch of old videos that I don't think are posted anywhere online, I'll be sharing some soon :)

This post get's kinda sexual from here on out, so yeah...

I woke up this morning wanting to have sex, not masturbate, but I actually wanted sex. The holidays and being single don't go together great, and even though I had a lovely LOTR Turkey holiday dinner with my roommates, I do wish I had someone to wake up to other than my stuffed bear. Instead of moping around as I have this winter, I've decided to be more proactive and maybe even start dating :0

I know it's a little scary to think this little girl is going to go out on dates with strange daddies she's never met before, but throughout this process I'll be sharing some hints and experiences, hopefully they will be good :) Little Riley's heart is pretty fragile and it takes a certain kind of guy to meet her needs... One of the toughest things is finding guys who are on with me going post-op at some point. I see guys wanting to date a transgirl but they still want her to be able to get hard which is not a long-term situation for me. I need a guy who's ok with a functional tgirl & ok with a non functional/post girl.  Plus the fact that I'm so correlated with diapers and ageplay can also thin the heard a bit... But at the same time, there's plenty of guys out there that would be interested... right?
 
Don't forget, I do like mommies too, and I like other transpeople, I just need that older dominant figure in my life whatever orientation they may be.  I need that strong hand firmly planted on my bottom, I need spankings and cuddles and things put inside me. I have gone a long time just playing around, I think relationships will be a new frontier in my girlhood :)

I'm excited, lets ride out the rest of this wonderful, sad year and look forward to this next journey we're about to embark on. Thanks for the holiday wishes, I'll be getting further into my emails and sorry if I haven't responded! Hugs everyone, more stuff soon!


Here's a couple cute pics! More soon, be safe this new years!






7 comments:

  1. Super cute pics. I cannot say that enough. If I were anywhere near you... :P

    I think that I would meet your needs; "a guy who's ok with a functional tgirl & ok with a non functional/post girl..." and I love diapers. :P

    But alas, there is quite the distance between us. Keep your spirits up, little one. I love your posts.

    ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Riley,

    thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really wish you may find what you are searching for. You are such a sympathic and good looking girl I'm sure there is someone in the world who would be delighted to go along with you.

    Yours

    Mike Wist
    (WSTF2000)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley, you are looking cuter every time you post a pic :-P I am sure you will find the right Daddy out there somewhere. If we were to cross paths on the street I would not hesitate to ask you out, and if I feel that way there is more guys out there that would do the same. Happy New Year and Best Wishes.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super cute on your pics, Riley!

    Just one thing:
    Did you ever consider getting a better camera? Your pics are really grainy, which is quite a shame considering their overall cuteness-factor ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the love friends, happy new year!

    I have been taking a ton of pics with my ipod touch which isn't great in low-light, but is on me all the time. I have a pretty nice camcorder with a not so good still cam feature... yes, I know, I need a camera!

    Added a couple to my wishlist, including the newest gen of iPod touch with the better camera.
    http://amzn.com/w/SHLDC4NRIPYM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you find the right person for you, whether mommy/daddy or anyone who is deserving of you. You give so much to this world, it is only right that someone give a little to you. You have a large fan base to at least vent to on your frustrations, i wish i could help you more on this. Keep your head up kiddo and stay your cute cuddly crinkly self.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy My yahoo is cl.andy but that's not an option lolJanuary 11, 2013 at 7:32 PM

    Riley,

    You are super cute and I love all of your pictures and videos! Best of luck finding a daddy I would love to have a little girl like you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them