November 1, 2012

fresh booty cuddles

Hey there friends. I am crawling my way out of primordial slime, plugged in my modem (which has been lost in Long Island for several days) and I'm editing a new series of photos, i've got a new post written and have a ton of new fun for you guise! here's a quick crinkly pic, camming for GoodHandys tonight and then answering my many unanswered emails. To the few friends that have offered donations please don't be disappointed by my lack of response, I have an awesome video soon and will be getting to emails asap. Hugs and dark hotel rooms....


Couple last things... I really like this song, I wrote a long post about halloween and my mom and bad acid trips without consent, but it was far too depressing to fit the cuddly theme of this website.So I'd like to share a music video of one of my favorite bands for little girls. A friend once said they met John and John at a show when they were 11 years old and they were the sweetest people they'd have ever met. To those AB's with babies (i'm looking at you spacey) introduce some TheyMightBeGiants or Karen O. and the Kids into the nursery playlist :)


Hugs guise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them