September 23, 2012

pic unrelated

Hey there friends! I was at the beach yesterday, the beauty of Santa Monica, the madness of Venice, the strong waves of an overcast day in LA. I got a sunburn, totally knocked for a loop by a wave, a veggie hot dog on the stick (actually pretty good) and most importantly, got to spend some time with my friend. I even wore a bikini top for the first time! I felt pretty cute all day, especially playing in the water, it was really freeing. I deserve a pat on the back for that bravery, but a pat on the back would hurt pretty bad right now :(

This picture is unrelated, but I waned to share it with you as a vision of things to come. I've been holding onto soe pics to share and I'll start trickling those out (down?) soon. Tomorrow is LAX and then back home, today is more fun (but less sun) - I needed to get my head straight and looking forward, the weathers cooling down a bit soon hopefully which means more crinkles for me, which means more smiles and pics and everything!

Thanks again for reading, and featured in this pic is little submissive Riley, a real posey straightjacket, institutional plastic pants over tights over a thick attends over a full bottom after an enema. 

More stuff soon! StayDiapered friends!!




5 comments:

  1. I surely like it. Hope you got me email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you mess? Sorry about my lame joke couldn't resist!! Anyhow thanks for sharing the pic. Looking forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Riley! Is there any specific time when you are in the chat room? I've been trying to find you there for a while but I haven't seen you on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderfully erotic photo Riley! Bondage, straightjackets, diapers, plastic pants, tights, enemas, rubber sheets, institutions... I love the flushed, disheveled look on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the update! It seems like there so much positive going on in your life, and I really respect and appreciate you sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them