July 29, 2012

Crinklebell pt.2

Hello there friends! This is your little fairy girl, melting her little wings off in the heat of Arizona. Last night was crazy desert thunderstorms, today is saying goodbye to my great-grandmother. Its a positive thing, a life that has come full circle. I'm feeling cute by the pool, lounging with my Lärabar and a lemonade, at some point today i'll be sitting through a timeshare presentation with my mom, this is a good example of how resourceful/cheap my tiny little family is, if we had a family crest it'd say "Whatever works!" and have a White Russian in a pint glass on it. This is me in the hot hot heat.


I'm still coming out of my Disney haze, a week ago I was in the passenger seat, thickly diapered, driving towards Anaheim from Hollywood. It was the morning and I was so excited, i already admitted that I pee'd my pants on the way there, that put me in the little girl mood, i spent most of the day bouncing around, giggling, holding my friends hand, pointing at stuff, crinkling, just being a smiley little Riley. My friend and I were having a lemonade and I drew this picture of me at the Magic Kingdom :)


I have more fun things to tell you and pictures and stuffs! Coming back from AZ will be great, i'm so refreshed from the last week, tired & exhausted, but my chi or tao or brains or whatever are realigned, defragged, ready to go! I'll end this little post with a video from Disney, more pics and fun stuff soon! I'm on my iThingy so if he formatting looks bad, i'll fix it when i get back!


Riley Disneyland from Riley Kilo on Vimeo.


hugs hugs more stuff soon!

3 comments:

  1. Did you park in dienes and also how to diaper had was in France and what was there and then wrapped me in a room led baby was super sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney Haze! That's a good way of putting it! I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm feeling cute by the pool"

    Hope you had your little swim diaper on

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them