June 5, 2012

Pampered Princess Pageant

Hey there friends! I have a fun little post for you today about a recent little trip to the wonderful city of San Francisco. I wasn't there to eat chowder out of bread bowls or roll down hills in Dolores park, I was there to wear diapers and see if I can prove I'm the cutest little princess of them all <3

The Pampered Princess Pageant is a traditional contest of poise, diction and proper crinkly etiquette. The lovely Penny Barber plays pageant mom for a group of littles of different ageplay ages and brattyness, diaper changes and naughty times ensue.


From left to right - @RileyBBQ - @AlexxaBound - @KittyStryker - @xBiancaStonex
Photo taken by our host @PamperedPenny

I had a lovely time, the first part of the video is out on Penny's Clips4Sale account! I had a lovely time making it, and there's 3 categories for winners, you can vote for me on PamperedPenny.com in one or all of the categories, just look on the right sidebar and scroll down. The contest runs all month and "repeat voting" is allowed apparently, so vote everyday! There's a cash prize if I win, so vote, vote, vote~!

It was a lovely shoot, one of those times that I realize that life is pretty awesome after all, though there was one wonderful moment that really proved to me that this was a shoot for real diaper girls. One of the pageant contestents (though i won't say which one) was chatting while I was getting dressed after the shoot, she was all ready w/ backpack and street clothes but I was still just in my diaper from the shoot. I was pulling my jeans over my already a little wet Bambino when she chimed in "Oh, you're wearing your diapers home?" I kinda shyly replied with a "yeah, i like em' <3", she smiled and said "i'm wearing mine home too!" and pulled up her shirt a to show the waistband of a little pink goodnite. The cuteness overtook me, I swooned, and for the rest of the day (and the day after...) I couldn't get the image of my little diapered friend riding the Muni home in her crinkles, so cute!

 Check out the videos, please vote for the girl you think is the cutest little diapered princess, I do hope you think its me <3 Big hugs and more stuff soon!



3 comments:

  1. You are all so cute Bianca is georgous but you have my vote every time I would love to see that pageant for real your looking good Riley hugs and more hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you have to do in the pageant? Like...swimsuit contests? Talent stuff? I'm curious

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked super cute you have my votes can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them