January 5, 2012

ponytease

Hello friends <3
This is a teasy little post... lots of exciting things happening... 

1.
My daytime television premiere is happening later this month, no details and I'll try not to make a big deal about this... I think it turned out well and it's a silly little show to begin with. 

2.
NYC Munch is happening next Tuesday (1/10) at 8pm! Come visit us at the Dave and Busters near Times Square, check out the tab above for more info. 

3.
I'm putting my valuable possessions (camera/phone/bear) into a backpack and moving to Los Angeles this month, hope to find an apartment by Feb. 1st. I will keep you updated, going to really dive into my cross country travelogue and share more thoughts and adventures instead of week long silences. Should be exciting, nervous about the travel but this is a good change. I will likely return to NYC eventually, but the warm weather and model work make LA a good choice in my life right now.

4.
I'm a baby Rainicorn <3


More pics and stuff soon! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You are an adorable BabyFur!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe this was merely cute dress-up play, I don't have a fursona or anything but I think it's all awfully cute <3 I do give lots of nuzzles and make kitten sounds sometimes :P

    Also... to the girl who recognized me from My Strange Addictions when I bought this outfit, thanks for being friendly and not making me feel weird about buying a bunch of clearance Halloween costumes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those pics. You are super adorable. I do not think that I have the words to express how adorable you are in those pics. I would LOVE to see more of those pics.

    What is a Rainicorn?

    Is that a diaper on you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwww :) typical riley, just adorable!

    {H}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainicorn if sweet little riley is refering to the show I'm thinking of is a character from adventure time lady ranicorn is jakes girlfriend and riley have you ever considered joining diaperbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone, I do have more pics and will be posting them soon <3

    A rainicorn is a cute korean magical rainbow/unicorn from Adventure Time <3 Thats not so strange as the show takes place in the candy kingdom, there's a friendly tiny elephant and a Hot Dog Princess and Whywolves. I love the made-up slang they use on the show and the indierock/casiotones soundtrack. If you haven't checked it out yet it's on Cartoon Network and has Bender as a magical dog <3

    here's a silly little clip
    http://youtu.be/mGlajLXxc0c

    Yes, I was wearing a goodnite <3 As for "book" sites, I generally avoid social networks as i get an overwhelming amount of mail as it is, try me on Fetlife (StayKinky) or Twitter (@rileybbq)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you make kitten sounds. So cute. I already posted once in response to this posting and I have posted on a couple of your blog entries.

    I keep coming back to these pictures though. Maybe its the positions of your hands, or your mannerism, or maybe your goodnights; but you are absolutely adorable.

    Reading this blog certainly brightens my day and I know that many others probably appreciate you as well. I am amazed by your strength and in awe of your cuteness.

    I imagine that you hear that you are cute and adorable all the time. It never the less is very true. You are cute and adorable in all your pictures, but in these pictures, especially so.

    Thank Adorable Riley for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "no details and I'll try not to make a big deal about this... I think it turned out well and it's a silly little show to begin with."


    You've gotta at least give us a DVR alert, though! Please? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so cute you should do some MLP cosplay sometime I know you have mentioned in the past you are a brony or is it pegasister? Regardless it would be really really cute to see!

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them