March 20, 2011

Riley in the mainstream

Hello there friends! It's been far too long :) I've had a very exciting time lately! I have a lovely new place, a lovely new crib, and awesome news! I can't give you ANY other details than what I give in this post, please don't ask or try to guess anything about this. I am going to be on TV sometime after July! It's exciting news and I have put much thought into this whole TV thing, trust me, I feel good about it. That's it for information, sorry folks!

This is a time in my life where I have a big, open sandbox ahead of me. I'm not exactly sure how it's all going to go down, or turn out, but I know my life has much more adventure and smiles ahead of me. I can't wait to show you my new crib, fill you in on the details of my life and to share it all with you :)

Short little post... HD video is on it's way, building a new computer, life is awesome, the snow is covering the ground, and I couldn't be happier. Really... I feel amazing, positive, theres a few little kinks in my life that I'm still workign out, but I'll be in Canada tomorrow and I have more adventure ahead of me. Keep checking back, new video soooooon!!!

More stuff <3 thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. MTV has thoroughly poisoned my mind. I keep thinking about houses when you mention your crib. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Canada are you going to be? I hope you enjoy it...we've got an AWESOME country up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should put your tv thing on youtube and share it with us. oh please do riley :)

    wish my life was better -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great to hear things are going so great for you!! Look forward to seeing you on TV. Thats awesome to here.
    Dp

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, cant wait to see, hope ure on in the UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO!!! YAY for Riley :) I am patiently waiting..

    {H}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is old news by now, I suppose, but congratulations. You've always been one of the most level-headed an consistent diaper Bloggers out there. You'll be providing some much needed positive exposure for the diaper community.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them