February 16, 2011

california adventure

Awesome. I got my hormones!!!.

Wish I was in NY, not too excited about being here, making the best of it. 

1st picture is me before the flight, then me on the flight, then over Chicago I believe, then hotel elevator, then hotel room after a long diapered day :)





I am throughly exhausted, happy, glad i'm getting this stuff over with. I'm hoping to go home soon, but it will likely be another week or 2. I wish I was back in NY, I will go into further details aout my emotional state when it comes to being back here, but I really wish I wasn't back here. On the bright side, I've got my hormones for another 6 months and had an awesome experience at Planned Parenthood as always. I've got my ipod touch (thanks again) and i'm getting way better at publishing from it so I will continue to be positive about all this, and just hope it resolves itself quick. 

<3 more stuff soooooooon!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, nice girl,

    do you wear diapers 24/7 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you are so cute with a diaper hon, it just looks so right on you. Wish I could have the courage to wear in public like that hon. -hugs- good luck hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such good diaper pics :] very cute. keep being brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think u look sexy in diapers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think of it this way riley, Since you was able to get your hormones for another 6 months it gives you time to find a Doctor that isn't judgmental (or whatever you want to call it.)
    Best wishes,
    DP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riley your pix are cute, Abri Forms I believe. Keep your spirits up, you are doing what you got to do girl, soon enough you will be back to NY. Keep smiling :)

    {H}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do u need hormones? I. Thought u could choose to be a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them