December 23, 2010

3 days of nostalgia... All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas I already have. I feel like a beautiful girl, a view of the sunset and a box of cute little didees.


I remember when I would hide my diapers behind drawers and in old board games we never played.

These days my little girl side blossoms, my smile is enough to make folks understand.


I wish the sweetest dreams for my little friends, and to the mommies and daddies, cuddle up in a sleeper and make plenty of warmth and cuddles, I know my teddy bear and I will be.

<3

6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely angelic pictures Riley. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, you are looking great as always. That dress is super adorable too, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a princess! That dress! Your face! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in that dress. Can you tell me where you got it. I want one like it and the matching pacifier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish that I could find a dress just like the one you are wearing. You are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them