October 18, 2010

grow

I wonder if I'll ever grow up out of diapers? I sure hope not. I am kinda having some mommy feelings, I could totally see being a mommy to little boys and girls, I could even see being a domme to a certain extent. I know I will always like diapers, but i might more likely be the diaperer instead of the diaperee. Funny how things change, I have a strong sense of self as you may have learned, but I still like to explore different things, see whats out there. I just see some of these younger AB/DL folks, they are just too cute, I want to cuddle them and let them know it's alright, I'm bursting at the seams with compassion! I've got some big things in the works, feeling very excited about my future <3

This pic makes me very happy! 


2 comments:

  1. The community can always use more caretakers, that much is true. It's good to know that there are folks out there that can reassure that things will be ok, and that they will get better. Apologies if it came off like I'm rambling~ Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there are lots of baby boys and girls that would love having you as a mommy, That picture is so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them