September 28, 2010

survive

ahhh, I survived folsom street fair. Pics soon, I have just a moment to post but I wanted to say I am alive and well, took a moment to retreat outside of the city for today, chance to put my foot up. I'm sunburnt like crazy as well, but I've got a smile on my face and some good things coming my way. I finally got some legal stuff figured out, getting ready for the 5th, my big unemployment hearing... I'm so excited... I've said it before, but looking 6 months into the future I know I'll have my life a little more together, I've been working on things that won't pay off just yet, but will. Mark my words!!! All is well, I have tons to say about Folsom, this week, my feelings and where I am, but for now I must run.

Love
<3

2 comments:

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them